Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making Changes

I've been changing colors on my blog and added a background. It might stay this way, or it might change. I'm feeling moody these days.

Tara thinks this background makes my blog look like the inside of a casket:


 

Hmmm.... certainly not like any casket I ever saw in America and definitely not one from here. In Libya they just toss you into a wooden box that looks like it was made out of the same kind of wood they use to make orange crates. I guess it doesn't matter anyway because they take you out of the box before they bury you here - it's just for transportation. How depressing. Maybe I should do the happy face background I had considered for all of 3 seconds. 


Naaa.... that'd be just annoying. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, What a wonderful background. i just love it. it's exactly expressing how i feel these days about everything. and don't worry about "Coffins" as you said they're only for transportaion.
    by the way i'm trying to strat my own blog,it's kind of on-line libyan vet.clinic. waiting for the real sum of money to open one in Tripoli.. would you care to support me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the casket comment out of my mind now which conjures up depressing thoughts. Your blog is definitely not depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour scheme's okay with me, I like it. Coffin linings are alwyas sort of velvety or satiny, I've never been in one to really know....

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khadijaaaa, that really sucks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khadijaaa, that really Sucks !~!

    too greenish ....uh ~~

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List