Friday, February 15, 2008

We did it!


UT and I survived our presentation... we didn't fall over from stage fright and no one that attended fell asleep ;-) It all went smoothly. We started about three minutes late because people were still coming in and in the end there was standing room only and the door monitor ended up having to turn people away.

My only regret was that the organizers of the event got my name wrong on all the schedules, brochures and handouts and they didn't add in the description of our presentation either - despite the fact it was on our application forms and all they needed to do was copy and paste... oh well. Never mind... we had a good turnout anyway - and we had a wonderful time too.

Here's the part where I thank everyone.... hehe... like an awards ceremony....

Special thanks to UT for working so hard on this with me. It was so fun working with you. To Tankgirl - you rock! we made you sit through our presentation while we were rehearsing it and you gave us some very helpful feedback. Thanks to UT's daughters who came with their cameras and along with my daughter, TripoliGirl, helped pass out the handouts and worksheets to the people attending. And special thanks to A.Adam and Heba (two very special Libyan bloggers) for attending, commenting and cheering us on.



6 comments:

  1. thank you Khadijateri, u got the Grammy awards :}

    it was lovely to be there and have good time and lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success! Hope you'll post a few pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you khadijateri,, wish all success and satisfaction

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam

    well done , u must be both over the moon, the hard work has paid of, iam sure every freind and family member was so proud of u both,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Teri.

    It was great Alhamdulilah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I was there too and I agree that tall went very well. It was a pleasure to have been there and participated in your presentation. Congratulations to both of you. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List