Friday, July 28, 2006

Where is this? - #1


I decided we all need to have a bit of fun and games. The game is called 'Where is this?' - I will post a picture of somewhere in Libya and if you think you know where it is (or you want to guess) click on comments. The pictures will all be taken from someplace in Libya and will be in an area open to the public. The prize will be the satisfaction of knowing that you had the right answer! - I'll let you know who the winner is.

So here is the first 'Where is this?' challenge. I made the first one super-easy!

---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaahhhh! I made it way toooo easy! - Dania's mama Rima said it's the waiting area inside Tripoli Medical Center. Yes - it is. The area in the main entry hall. After she'd posted her guess in the comments Highlander also posted Tripoli Medical Center as her guess, and A.Akram sent me an IM with the same guess - IM's don't count! You've gotta use the comments. So the winner of this round of 'Where is this?' is Rima.

It was way too easy this time. . . the next round will be a bit more difficult. . .
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. i will have to guess since i left Libya about 27 years ago, it looks like a waiting area in a court house. so my guess this is a court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. i couldn`t know what is the place but i guess it is the men waiting area inside Tripoli Medical Center..
    i don`t know really ,,

    Dania`s mama
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tripoli Medical Center definetely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. teri which im do you use hugs holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly - gmail, yahoo and sometimes AOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i have yahoo but i use msn and aol

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU KHADIJA.. what a lovely feeling to win..
    i will definitly wait your other quiz to answer..
    thank you again ..

    Rima

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List