Saturday, April 23, 2005

Yusef in the hospital


yusef Posted by Hello - in the hospital after surgery

Yusef's surgery went well and he is out of the anesthesia and in some pain. I went this afternoon and made sure that he ate and went to the bathroom and all that fun stuff. I took pictures and a video so the kids at home could see him.

Mustafa is going to bring Adam to stay with him tonite - we hope. Adam is at 'that age' thinks he has a mind of his own.

When we got home I downloaded the pictures and video onto the computer so the kids could see. Poor Ibrahim started crying when he saw the video.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes!

4 comments:

  1. Thank God he's fine ..he's looking grumpy poor kid ...but I don't blame him after that ordeal, and your house is probably full of visitors now - if I know my Libyan compatriots he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes - he's definitely grumpy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE SURE IS A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG MAN. WISH I COULD BE WITH HIM TO HELP HIM OUT. HE NEEDS HIS AUNT ANDI & UNCLE MIKE TO MAKE HIM LAUGH. LOVE YOU; GRANDMA HELEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him to hang in there and I hope that he feels better soon. The cast should be off in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List